C-GO3 No connection to CGO3 with Phone, but ST10+ works flawlessly

Discussion in 'Camera's (C-GO2/C-GO3/C-GO4)' started by De5tr0yer, Oct 21, 2017.

1. De5tr0yer

De5tr0yer New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    Hello everybody, I am having a problem with SteadyGrip, more so with WiFi connection.

My location is EU, I have flashed the newest firmware to the camera: cgo3gb_2.4.00_E_firmware.bin

I cannot get a connection with my phone and of course in the CGO3 app.

I can see the WiFi network from the camera, I can also connect to it, but it disconnects and reconnects in 5 seconds intervals.

I have tried connecting with Nexus 6 and Moto Z devices. On both I get the same problem.

The connection with ST10+ is instantaneous and works flawlessly. It is however unpractical to transport the ST10+ all the time.

Is there a solution to this problem? I have tried to find the answer on this and other yuneec forums, to no avail unfortunately.

Thought I could try to flash older firmware version but I can't seem to find any. Only the latest are available for download.

Thanks in advance.

2. Akispusa

Akispusa New Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Im having similar problems as you describe. I get about a minute or so and then loose connection. Im using an iPhone 6Plus with all the iOS applied. Regardless if your on an Android or iPhone this problem exists, no work around. The frustrating thing is you can never get through to tech support here in the USA with an average wait time over an hour and a half. Ive had instances of upwards of a month for email response.

3. De5tr0yer

De5tr0yer New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    This problem is known for quite some time. I researched for the potential solutions of the problem, but found only users with similar problems and no real solution. Many say we need to flash the right version for our market (E,A....), but this does not help at all. I tried with both A and E versions of the latest firmware. ST10+ connects every time without problem, but any Android phone I have at my disposal has connection problems, constant dis- and re-connects etc.

I thought the solution would already exist, as the problem dates back almost two years now.