No speed control on the k6 slider

Discussion in 'ST24 Controller' started by roymunt, Aug 28, 2016.

1. roy

roymunt New Member

I have a problem with making the drone go faster, the K6 switch is greyed out on the channel control settings page, the right slider has no affect on the speed, and it does not seem to be linked to any other channel, I'm flying the drone with a GH4, in single mode.
    Any ideas?

Tags:
  2. H2O Aviators

H2O Aviators New Member

This is the issue I have been asking about. When you are flying, try zooming all the way in on the GH4 and tell me if it flies faster. Then zoom all the way out and see if it flies slower. I have the same issue with the speed control knob not doing anything. The only way I can get it to fly faster is to zoom the camera.

3. H2O Aviators

H2O Aviators New Member

I just realized, you are using the GH4, not the CGO4.

4. roy

roymunt New Member

Hi, yes, I had seen that it had been tied I to the zoom, I saw a review on the remote and the guy went through all the switches and knobs, he had said that the rabbit turtle mode was on the K2 dial, he never mentioned the right hand slider, I'm looking for a CGO4 so I'm guessing I will have a similar problem, I've still not got it to change its speed yet after flying today, I'll try again this week, I could reassign the K2 dial to one of the others on the right that aren't being used, it does look, in settings, that you can mix channels and also deactivate them, I'll keep trying and see what happens.