C-GO3 Options for replacing a Gimbal/Cam on a Q500 HD

Discussion in 'Camera's (C-GO2/C-GO3/C-GO4)' started by Elcoucho, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Elcoucho

Elcoucho New Member

I have a Q500 HD in great shape and flying beautifully. It came to me with a swapped out CGO2+ gimbal/cam that has issues (main board is sketchy).
    So my question is about purchasing a new gimbal/cam setup for it. Should I stick with the CGO3 to maintain full camera control with the St-10+ or should I consider a GB203 Gimbal, MK58 downlink and use a GoPro? Or is there another viable option? Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

2. lig

lightbg Member

3. Elcoucho

Elcoucho New Member

That's exactly what I ended up ordering. Should have it in a few days. I like to troubleshoot as much as I can , but when it gets to micro soldered control boards, that when I admit defeat. Looking forward to having a flight when it comes in.

4. Elcoucho

Elcoucho New Member

So I ordered a brand new CGO3 for $250 from an Amazon seller :
    https://www.amazon.com/YUNEEC-CGO3-...UTF8&qid=1519337880&sr=8-1&keywords=q500+cgo3
    It arrived today...new, sealed in box with extra slide mount, an SD to Micro SD adapter and a micro SD in the camera. Connected to Q500 with supplied cable and did a new Bind with the Q500 and CGO3....It works like a champ. Super fast gimbal response and perfect video feed. I'll get it up in the air when the weather improves, but it looks like a winner. Great deal on a new unit.