C-GO3 Problem

Discussion in 'Camera's (C-GO2/C-GO3/C-GO4)' started by tman10, Dec 8, 2016.

1. tma

tman10 New Member

So it was working fine before just keep in mind I haven't even had this 3 hours it's the q500 4K and the camera just like goes to hell and I can't control it idk why

Tags:
  2. tma

tman10 New Member

Just kinda does it's own thing and I can't fly it cause the camera sits like and if it didn't have anything really holding it up

3. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Active Member

You are going to have to give us more details as to what is going on. Then maybe we can help you out. Remember this forum is not Yuneec Official Forum. Just a bunch of drone pilots that help each other out with answers.

4. Jeff59

Jeff59 New Member

I have experienced similar camera issues with the Q500. Although I cant explain why this is happening I can share what I do to correct it. When the camera will not respond or rolls to an angle, I power down the Q500 and slide the camera/gimble away from the body of the quad. I then slide it back into the locked position, fire up the quad and it will respond normally. This issue happens quite a bit but I have been able to correct it using this approach. I hope it helps.

5. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Active Member

Some of the CGO3 camera's have contacts that the camera has to make a connection to the quad. Some have a small plug on a wire the goes into the belly of the Q500. I have the plug. It seems that most of the time I read about these connection problems occurring it is the ones that have the contact type connections.