Profile Registration

Discussion in 'Help' started by Viking233, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Viking233

Viking233 Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Female
    Regional Sales Manager
    NJ and NH
    I notice some users have a profile like where they live etc and it gives you the ability to message an individual. I can seem to find how and where to enter this info to establish a profile. Can someone help me. I am a newbee and have not flown my Q500 yet. I'm trying to learn everything first so I don't crash.

2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Click on your name in the top right hand corner, that will bring you to your profile page where you can change or add most info. On the left hand side once in your profile page you will see different settings. You can change them to what you want.

3. Viking233

Viking233 Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Female
    Regional Sales Manager
    NJ and NH
    Thank you Jäger, the only problem is I don't see my name in the top right hand corner. I am using an iPad mini. Could that be the problem? Do I have to do this on my laptop maybe. I had added the app to my iPad mini do you have the url for the laptop if that the case. I assume this app will sync with the computer right?

4. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Yes that is your problem using the Ipad. If you have access to a computer get on that and make your changes :)

5. Viking233

Viking233 Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Female
    Regional Sales Manager
    NJ and NH
    Ok thanks, I will fire that up now

6. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

On Tapatalk will not allow you to make changes like that, great little app but limited