Proud owner of a Breeze! New to droning.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by AceXprt, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Ace

AceXprt New Member

I'm from SoCal currently Florida for a job and decided to pic up a little drone to capture the beauty of this state. I was originally planning on getting a DJI Mavic (still will) but since it's still not available I figured I'd try out this little selfie drone called the breeze. And holy smokes am I glad I bought it. I love how compact it is and I love the case it comes with.! I can't wait to shoot more with this little drone!

This is my first drone. I've had a medium sized Quadcopter before and have flown rc helos and planes. I'm in no way a pro. My main interest in drones is for photography.

Tags:
    Luke likes this.
  2. aroger

aroger New Member

Breeze is not a real drone. Get the typhoon and then we'll talk

3. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your videos and reviews of the Breeze if you have any.
    No you do not have to buy the Typhoon Q series or the Typhoon H series to be a droner :)
    Enjoy the Breeze and share what you have learnt using it
    Again Welcome

Luke likes this.
  4. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Active Member

I too am interested in hearing more about peoples experiences with the Breeze. I like the idea of the compact size of these new offerings. I watched this video the other day and found it interesting. I do have one problem. I am not excited about flying something with my SmartPhone. My habits are too ingrained in a fullsize TX controller. Please do report back on how the Breeze does for you.

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

I agree with Jagerbomb52 here and we look forward to more info you can share about the Breeze but I have to admit that Jagerbomb52 got me smitten with that "Brand X" Mavic. Wow.

jorxn likes this.