Q500 4K q500 4k will not connect to st10+ only blinks white light

Discussion in 'Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Typhoon G' started by mat614, Mar 20, 2022.

1. mat614

mat614 New Member

Mar 20, 2022
    Male
    hi guys and girls
    I just got a Q500 4k from a co-worker but it will not connect to the st10+ I have tried everything I can find in the forms so far but nothing works the light blinks white for a few seconds then it goes RGB and nothing the st10+ just says not connected (it says initializing but doesn't do anything) I have deleted and readded the model and camera but it does not show up in the binding menu

any insight on how i can get this working?

2. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    The best start would be to run through the Q500 Binding verification document to identify the exact point of failure in the binding process. The process is NOT just a set of instructions. There are some initial steps to create the proper starting conditions. The sequence then falls into a routine of directing an action, then a step to confirm the expected results of the action. When you reach a step that does not confirm the expected result, STOP. Do not continue in the process. Report the step number and what you saw back here to a new post. It will give us a much better chance at finding the problem.
    This link leads to a copy of the verification document:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdv7qmwdx4mwn2n/Q500 Binding Verification.pdf?dl=0

James Dill likes this.