Q500 collection for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by joneil, Apr 27, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joneil

joneil New Member

Apr 18, 2015
    Q500 collection for sale
    Hey everyone.
    For the past three years I have been using my Q500s for commercial purposes. With the new rules in Canada effective June 1st, I have to upgrade. To that effect, I have a new Inspire (yes, I know) but whne it gets approved here in Canada, I'll be buying a new H520.

Anyhow, i have a pile of stuff.
    - three Q500s. One needs the battery connecor fixed (pushed in), but flies. One flies perfect, and one is a spare that I have never flown.
    - I have controllers for all three. Areonaut CF proprs and spare props. I ahve betteries ues, and four brad new, never charged no-name battiers I got off amazon
    I have cameras for all three, and the gopro mounts. my goPros are NOT for sale, just the mounts
    - the Chroma you see is NOT for sale, that is my "toy". gotta have one, right? :)
    - I have spare parts - props, motors, etc.
    - I also have a completely disassembled Q500 in parts. A friend crashed one, bought all new parts, decided never to put it back together. I kept it for spare parts, but never used it.

I just want to sell everything. In whole or part. I am in SW Ontario, Canada. e-mail me direct at joneil@start.ca, or look me up on FB at
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009561043983

As for offers, open to offers. Reasonable offers. My main thing is to make room, and raise some money for that new H520 down the road.[​IMG]

2. Codestar7

Codestar7 Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Male
    I see the camera for top right in the back corner of the second shelf, comes with? Shipped in the metal carry box, or back pack with transmitter and a good battery?