Rnlcomp's build

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rnlcomp, Apr 23, 2016.

1. DronePiX

DronePiX New Member

Mar 21, 2017
    You have to delete both the left model name and right side configuration on the ST10. Rename a new build model (Yuneec Q500 is what I call mine but this parts irrelevant) REBOOT the ST10 then go back to the setup and rebind the new model name. Tilt the Q500 forward 45┬░degrees TWICE until you get a confirmation beep and then the quad should be bound. Then bind your second configuration to WIFI the password is 1234567890
    That's it your done it will connect now.
    If any of this info is incorrect the proper procedure is all over YouTube. Good luck if your still having problems with it contact me at ... facebook.com/DronePiX.Aerial.Photography

2. crazycraig

crazycraig New Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    Hello, I have purchased a second hand q500 with the zeheli frame and canopy. I don't see anyway to mount the canopy to this frame. Can someone help? Sorry if this is the wrong place, I can start a new thread if needed.

3. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

There is little rubber grommets on the four corner sides. The pullet like taps need to be screwed into the frame. The canopy fits on those through the grommets.

4. Jim Early

Jim Early New Member

May 22, 2017
    Male
    So how do you like the new frame, 239.00 seems a bit high. Are there any advantages more than just being lighter, and cool looking? Also looking for a reasonable go2, 3, or 4 camera.

5. Rnlcomp

Rnlcomp Active Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Male
    Auto tech
    New Orleans
    That's about it, it's lighter and cool looking, I got it mainly for the looks.