Selling my Typhoon H Pro w/ Brand New Real Sense

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Helix469, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helix469

Helix469 New Member

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    #1 Helix469, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
    Just got it back from the Yuneec Certified Repair Center!

I have not flown it since getting it back last week. Tested And Flown by repair station. (repair was for a toilet bowl issue) I just do not want it anymore and am selling it. It is in like new condition and has less than 2 hours flight time. Comes with Brand New Real Sense Module installed. Was purchased as a PRO kit, but never used remote wand and can not find it. Nice bird and takes awesome pictures and videos! Purchased in November of 2016 for $1497. Listed on Ebay:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yuneec-Typ...With-Brand-New-Real-Sense-Module/172980614744

( I am selling as untested since repair and therefore will not warranty. I put battery in unit and turned on for photograph only. See pictures of repair email and checklist. This is an awesome drone! Comes with 2 packs of extra props (never opened), Polar Pro filter kit, 2 batteries, charger, ST16 controller, super awesome backpack, and Brand New Real Sense Module! Nice drone, Nice price!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Not sure what you did wrong but your pictures are not showing up.

3. Jas

Jas Administrator
    Staff Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Male
    Engineer
    Canada
    Hey Helix469, you should be able to embed the images just like you embedded the letter from Yuneec above.