Selling two Typhoon H480 CGO3+Pro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Magic, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Magic

Magic New Member

May 10, 2016
    Male
    Sakhalin island Russia
    I sell two Typhoon H 480, camera CGO3 + pro.
    One - fully working, has been flying for 4 years already, was bought by me in the company before the official start of sales of the copter, apparently from test batches. Not a single crash, fall or other troubles. The factory lens on the camera was replaced with a Pixaero lens. The set includes 4 batteries - already tired, but they fly up to 15 minutes, one redesigned - the cells have been replaced with more powerful 6500 mA. How to update the remaining batteries cheaply and with high quality - I will tell and show the buyer.
    There are also a lot of spare screws in the kit (which, fortunately, did not come in handy and last for 4 years) and a lot more.
    At the same time, the kit includes a second drone after a crash - you need to replace one beam with a motor (kit) and two chassis, as well as add a camera. The drone is working and takes off on 5 motors (though it swears strongly). If you wish, you can assemble a second drone. Also included are 2 remote controls, two backpacks.
    I can disassemble the remaining 4 batteries so that you can insert more powerful cells yourself.
    If you have questions and requests to photograph something, write here or you can in Whatsapp (Viber) +7 914 7554434.
    Please note that the cost of two parcels from Russia may cost money, depending on your country.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you wish, I can take additional photos and videos of the product and transfer it through the indicated instant messengers.
    You can see other photos and videos from the drone on my Instagram channel - @aircamdrone_sakhalin
    Cost for everything (excluding shipping) $ 1100...
    This is a good drone and a good choice - you will not regret your purchase later.

2. Bill Roberson

Bill Roberson New Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Photographer
    Portland, Oregon
    Do you have details on how you did the battery core swap?

Magic likes this.
  3. Magic

Magic New Member

May 10, 2016
    Male
    Sakhalin island Russia
    I think the photo is quite detailed .. look at this link to another forum ... Or ask a question more precisely, better in a personal...
    https://yuneecpilots.com/threads/batteries.19568/page-2