Sono nuovo yuneec typhoon h

Discussion in 'Italian Forum' started by Mangiola, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Mangiola

Mangiola New Member

Jul 24, 2019
    #1 Mangiola, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2019
    Salve a tutti sono nuovo nel mondo dello Yuneec typhoon h ed il 2019 cosa sapete dirmi al riguardo e buon prodotto io vengo da molti anni da dji

Google Translate:
    Hi everyone I am new in the world of Yuneec typhoon h and 2019 what can you tell me about it and good product I have been coming for many years since dji

2. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Member

May 29, 2015
    Male
    Ski Patrol
    Bessemer, MI
    The Typhoon H is a very reliable aircraft and it's one of the best bargains on the market. You should plan to spend a lot of time watching tutorial videos on Youtube. It is very different from those you have been flying. Also the camera settings on Auto will not produce great results. You will need to experiment with different settings and be sure to lock the White Balance. Those who have been flying DJI products seem to have the most difficulty in making the transition.
    Once you understand the different modes you will like to fly the H. I always suggest removing the camera while you are practicing. Install it after you feel confident in your ability. You can also get a Yuneec Flight simulator and practice on your computer using your controller.

3. tigna

tigna New Member

Aug 11, 2019
    Male
    near Roma, Italia
    #3 tigna, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
    [QUOTE = "Mangiola, post: 68193, member: 13704"] Salve a tutti sono nuovo nel mondo dello Yuneec tifone h ed il 2019 cosa sapete dirmi al riguardo e buon prodotto io vengo da molti anni da dji

Google Traduttore:
    Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo nel mondo del tifone Yuneec e nel 2019, cosa potete dirmi a riguardo e buon prodotto, che vengo da molti anni da quando dji [/ QUOTE]

Anche io ho appena acquistato TYPHOON H PlusPLUS e sto ancora cercando di capire le varie funzionalità ma sopratutto la programmazione, comunque mi sono scaricato un file dal sito tedesco dell'importatore europeo e lo stesso ampliato da un utilizzatore americano. Io personalmente cercherò di tradurlo, tramite Google t ranslate, in italiano.
    Fino ad oggi non l'ho ancora fatto alzare poiché voglio essere sicuro di quelle che sono le programmazioni di base.
    Ad esempio nessuno fino ad oggi mi ha saputo dire di che colore devono essere i sei led per essere pronti ad alzarsi (nell'Hubsan che ho dice chiaramente la colorazionenche deve avere)

Google translator:
    Hi everyone, I'm new in the world of typhoon Yuneec and in 2019, what can you tell me about it and good product, that I have been coming for many years since dji [/ QUOTE]

I too have just purchased TYPHOON H PlusPLUS and I'm still trying to understand the various features but above all the programming, however I downloaded a file from the German site of the European importer and the same expanded by an American user. I personally will try to translate it, via Google t ranslate, into Italian.
    Until today I have not yet raised it because I want to be sure of what the basic programming is.
    For example, no one up to now has been able to tell me what color the six LEDs must be to be ready to get up (in the Hubsan that I have it clearly says that the colors must have)