st 16 screen protection

Discussion in 'ST10(+) Controller' started by wayne delvecchio, Mar 10, 2018.

1. wayne delvecchio

wayne delvecchio New Member

Oct 7, 2017
    Male
    does anyone know of a tempered glass screen protector for a st16 screen for my typhoon H

2. pownalite

pownalite New Member

May 19, 2016
    Male
    i just used a touchscreen protector from the dollar tree for my q500 4k. works perfect...$1.00. also recommend getting a 1.00 stylus to work the touchscreen and put it on a lanyard around your neck. my clumsy fingers never seemed to have the proper touch.

3. wayne delvecchio

Oct 7, 2017
    Male
    Thanks did you have to cut it to size at all?

4. pownalite

pownalite New Member

May 19, 2016
    Male
    i bought a large sheet of the flexible clear plastic (NOT GLASS) screen protector that the dollar tree had at that time. it was about 6.5x9 inches for a Ipad Air. i cut a couple of q500 size pieces (about 2.5x6.5in) and several more smaller sizes for my digital cameras screens from the large sheet. i have not seen that size in the dollar tree in the last year or so...all i see now are smartphone and tablet sized screen protectors. measure your screen and take a run over to the dollar tree. you can trim a tablet protector to fit if it is the flexible plastic, NOT GLASS.

Attached Files:

5. pownalite

pownalite New Member

May 19, 2016
    Male
    ...also, here is a youtube video about a guy who found a glass screen protector on ebay for the q500.

6. pownalite

pownalite New Member

May 19, 2016
    Male
  7. wayne delvecchio

Oct 7, 2017
    Male
    thanks i will try it, i do have the tempered glass for my st10 and it works perfect.

8. Makery

Makery New Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Female
    So cool .............