C-GO2 SteadyGrip Identification

Discussion in 'Camera's (C-GO2/C-GO3/C-GO4)' started by tEaM, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. tEaM

tEaM New Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Male
    Hello people,
    I need your help. I bought a used SteadyGrip, but it does not work with my CGO2+. I do not have pitch control.
    What are the differences between the following SteadyGrip:
    [​IMG]
    Regards

2. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Outdoor Recreation Supervisor
    East Tennessee, USA
    The one on the right is what I have for my CGO3.

3. HarveyH54

HarveyH54 Active Member

I've only used SteadyGrip for camera tests after crash(es), so not much experience. I have two, one uses AA batteries, other has a rechargeable LiPo. Never used the one with AAs, since only figured on a few minutes use. Have you tried the cable connection? Maybe the copper pads on the mount aren't connecting. My Q500 doesn't have the pads, never checked the Q500+.

4. tEaM

tEaM New Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Male
    Thanks, guys.
    My SteadyGrip is power on the camera and the gimbal works perfectly. But I do not have pitch control.
    I'm using the SteadyGrip with mode button (on right) with a CGO2 + camera.

5. HarveyH54

HarveyH54 Active Member

There three pads/wires that connect to the CGO2, two for power, one for signal. You are getting power, but maybe not making contact with the signal connection. Only thing the signal controls, is the pitch.

6. tEaM

tEaM New Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Male
    But the SteadyGrip with "mode button" is compatible with a CGO2 + camera? Or this steadygrip only work with CGO3 camera?

7. HarveyH54

HarveyH54 Active Member

Works with both. The mode but is for how the gimbal responds. Sometimes you want it to stay flat and level, sometimes not so much. Should be in the documentation some place. I never used it much, been a long while since I read the documentation for the drone. Really don't have the details, just remember reading it.