Steadygrip mic solution

Discussion in 'C-GO3' started by The nova ninja, Jan 1, 2017.

1. The nova ninja

The nova ninja New Member

I have an typhoon q500 with a cgo3 camera and steadygrip and I plan on using it to film and stuff. But the mic built in is awful and I don't know what to do, I've tried to plug external microphones into my s4 but it still uses the internal mic. And dude on here b4 made an cgo2 app that was supposed to let you use a external mic and he was in the middle of making a cgo3 app but the last he said about it was August 19 2015 and now it's 2017 and I need to know how to use and external mic and nobody on YouTube or anywhere else but here says anything on how to fix it si could someone tell me how to get it to work?

2. Dave 57

Dave 57 New Member

I was just going to post the same question, and I saw your post on "similar threads".
    I see you never had any response. Seems like somebody would have addressed this issue by now.
    Yeah, that buzzing sound and the pickup from the CGO3 is horrible. Also I see on the app. that there is a choice for camera audio, or Mic., so how do you use microphone ?
    Hope someone can help us

3. The nova ninja

The nova ninja New Member

I know I'm a little late but the the mic button only turns on the internal mic... which brings us right back to our problem. if someone could make a custom app for it to take sound from the phone's mic that could help.