Totally disappointed so far in my Typhoon H plus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agale, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Agale

Agale New Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    I have a brand new Typhoon H plus and the dampers started leaking onto my camera. I tried support and no techs were there to talk to you live, I called headquarters and the voice automated told me to go online and go to live chat. I call the sales number and she hung up on me after a ten minute wait. The issue should not have happened first, then there is no manual to tell you how to fix the issue if i did know what to do, as this is my first drone and I have learned all I have from Youtube which is so sad of a product line. Nothing explains the camera and the controller to fix settings.
    I finally got to an online tech and he is like its a damper and easy to change out. Not for me. Did they offer to send me a new camera no. did they offer for me to send it to them no. I can call a help line and they will walk me through it. I spent 1800 dollars on this thing and this is what I get. So pissed off tonight over this.

Customer service is so not and there no is the quality of the product in my opinion.

2. Yusidius

Yusidius New Member

Saturday
    Oof, sorry to hear you got a bad unit. Yuneec aren't known for their particularly best customer service, but our online community is huge! You should be able to find guides online to do what you need.

GClark66 likes this.
  3. pixelzombie

pixelzombie New Member

Oct 24, 2018
    Male
    I'm surprised by that. When I called them I got through in just a few minutes to order some new parts.