Trying to make something out of nothing.

Discussion in 'Photo's and Video's' started by Lawrence, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

Went for a short flight yesterday. It was -22c (-8f) and I was a little leary on flying, but figured I'd give it a shot. Total flying time was less that 4 minutes and my fingers were frigging frozen! One mistake that I made was shooting at 60fps cause when I slowed down the 360 yaw it is jerky. Lesson learnt.

It was super sunny so I used the ND16.

Tags:
  2. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

I've bumped this up for a reason. Since there have been no replies I am going to assume that no one wants to criticize the video. But that's the reason I post pics or vids. I don't want to hear how beautiful something is. I want to hear what's wrong with it and what I could do to improve it! OK, I know that the content sucks (but I don't have a lot to work with), and I know that the pan is jerky. Anything else?

3. SKE

SKETCHY Member

Relatively smooth flying for how boring the video is,lol. Incredible subject matter snow covered bales of hay it just made me wish they would bales of weed.keep up the good work,

4. Dro

DroneClone Active Member

Nice Lawrence! Yes 60 fps does the jitters, but hell the bales of hay will be refrigerated for 3 months! LOL !:rolleyes:

5. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

Actually it's relatively smooth flying for a Chroma. Mine likes to wander around quite a bit.

6. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

I shot this with you in mind because I remember how much you loved my video of bales this summer!

DroneClone likes this.
  7. Dro

DroneClone Active Member

Oh Yeah! I just wanted some "sugar coated" ones! And you got em" !

Lawrence likes this.