Typhoon H+ C23 Beep Codes?

Discussion in 'Help' started by LoneStar, Jul 28, 2022.

1. LoneStar

LoneStar New Member

Jul 28, 2022
    Male
    I've got a Typhoon H+ that has never been crashed, when attempting to use it this week, the camera control isn't working correctly. The camera will visually display, but the controls don't work correctly. Upon turning on, the camera (C23) goes crazy for a few seconds and then emits 2 long, 1 short beeps repeatedly. I found similar beep codes for another model that was a Pitch Encoder magnet issue, but can't verify anywhere for my model. The drone is about 2 years old.

2. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    Two long, one short is the beep code for all Yuneec Cameras as far as I know. For certain it is the Pitch Encoder error code for the C23. And the C23 Pitch encoder magnet is susceptible to the spontaneous degradation associated with those type magnets.
    Let us know if you need assistance.

LoneStar likes this.
  3. LoneStar

LoneStar New Member

Jul 28, 2022
    Male
    Thanks for the help! I've ordered the magnets from ebay and I'm comfortable attempting the repair, but am curious if there is a tear-down guide anywhere that shows where the magnets are in the C23?

This is the best I can find, but see no mention of the magnets:
    https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3f...ec Repair Manual Part 5.pdf?ver=1637289925050

4. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    The magnet is mounted on the end of the motor shaft, just under the encoder itself:
    Pitch Magnet.jpg

5. LoneStar

LoneStar New Member

Jul 28, 2022
    Male
    Okay, perfect! That looks simple enough. Thanks again for the help!

WTFDproject likes this.