Typhoon H CG03+ camera no power good fuse

Discussion in 'Help' started by Tommy Woodcock, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Tommy Woodcock

Tommy Woodcock New Member

Sep 14, 2019
    Male
    construction manager
    United States
    Hello I am having a few problems after a crash. My camera was severed at the mounts and the slip ring was damaged. I ordered a new slip ring and installed it. While i was in the gimbel i check all the connections. I have not opened the camera. I have tested the fuse and it is good. I am getting voltage at the mount for the camera, but I get no power lights on the camera, no camera movement, and it will not connect to the controller. Any help will be appreciated.

2. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Active Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    First check the pins on the mount to ensure none are stuck down. The drawing, provided by @Sureshot, may help:
    CGO3+ Stuck contacts.jpg

If that is not the problem, the next thing would be to check the voltage at the gimbal board connector for the slip ring. This drawing will show the colors for power and ground:
    CG03+ Slip ring Wire Color.jpg

3. Tommy Woodcock

Sep 14, 2019
    Male
    construction manager
    United States
    i changed the gimbal board, and i check continuity at the plug and everything was fine i did not check for volatge i will do so now

4. Tommy Woodcock

Sep 14, 2019
    Male
    construction manager
    United States
    i have voltage at the gimbal board and no visible lights on the board i can see

5. BKJohns

BKJohns New Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Male
    I'm see you have a 'H' model. I have a Q500. On the 500 there is an option to connect the camera between a port on the body and the camera. If the H has that and you have the proper cable (my 500 came with one) you might try that.