Typhoon H on SWAT

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Discussion' started by Airwolf76, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Airwolf76

Airwolf76 New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Male
    Did anyone see the 2019 Season premiere of SWAT on CBS? It was littered with Typhoon H's. Like quite literally. They blew them up, shot them out of the sky and otherwise destroyed this beautiful bird.

But on a more serious note, is this what Yuneec has resorted to in order to compete? Selling their drones to Hollywood for canon fodder? It's basically the only mass marketing I see of Yuneec and Yuneec's name isn't even visible!

It's sad to see one of the most highly regarded drone companies fade like Yuneec has. I am an original owner of the Q500 non plus, the Q500 4K and the Typhoon H with RealSense. I stopped there because I had witnessed the Customer Support go from some of the best I have experienced ANYWHERE with ANY product let alone drones, to some of the absolute worse! And now there is little to no marketing. The last mass marketing I have seen of any of their products was small snippets of the Mantis G.

I just in the past days came across a handful of YouTube videos mentioning the new Typhoon H3! I had no idea! Why doesn't Yuneec push the Typhoon H3 more? It's just sad and bizarre....

Anyway, just a venting of mine as a unique Yuneec fan....