Typhoon H Plus 4K video samples with C23

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Plus Discussion' started by Spooky, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Spooky

Spooky New Member

May 5, 2015
    #1 Spooky, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Hi friends,
    if there is a better place for this post, please move it, I did not find the H Plus thread...
    Here is a little video with my first flights with the Typhoon H Plus.
    I know it is far away from perfect and there are many defects, I may edit another time if you think it is too bad
    I was a bit confused when filming with the white balance values and others,
    but I hope you like it anyway ;)

Link to the video:

Put the music volume up, it goes well (or tries to go) with the video

Nugget and Jas like this.
  2. jdube

jdube New Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Thanks for sharing this great video. Was this post processed, or is it out of the camera?

3. Spooky

Spooky New Member

May 5, 2015
    Sorry for the late reply, it is far away from unproccesed, I edited colour temperature, saturation and speed in some parts.It is one of my first 4k works, so there is a lot to learn...

4. danomite24

danomite24 New Member

Mar 19, 2019
  5. danomite24

danomite24 New Member

Mar 19, 2019
    My goodness, just got a typhoon h plus and the video is spectacular as well. I'm inlove with this drone. Video out of the camera is a little flat but with some color correcting and wow, that all I can say. My shots we're breath taking. If anyone else has video please post some as there isn't a lot of cinematic video on YouTube.

Anyways this is the video I took.

Sent from my PH-1 using Yuneec-Forum.com mobile app

6. CrashALot

CrashALot Member

Oct 17, 2018
    Glad you like, but to me too much saturation, does not look realistic. is this the gorgeous setting used ?

enjoy the H+ it is pricey but looks nice especially the 1" sensor cam and longer battery life.

now if yuneec get off a$$ and allow H to fly the c23, yes i know there is supposedly diff s/w and I/F, but then should not be huge job or is it to drive the h/w using H s/w vs H+ s/w ?

i am sure some H hackers would be willing if yuneec opened up the s/w or gave a SDK for H/H+ ??

but then greed/$$ is likely more a motive than the s/w change ?

but sorry not willing to buy a H+ to get c23, would change to diff uav if spending that much $, and get longer controlled distance security to boot - ie dji uses better protocols on higher priced uavs, surprised yuneed does not for H520 and even H+.

the thing is that if good s/w designers/engineers, you encapsulate your subsystems for easier re-use, and then simple it may be a simple matter or LUT based s/w changes or re-use in older system like H, but that ASSuMEs a lot on yuneec's side.