Typhoon h plus useless after a faulty firmware update

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Plus Discussion' started by nikloukas, Jan 8, 2019.

1. nikloukas

nikloukas New Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Hi. I am Nikos from Greece and I bought typhoon h plus with realsense one month ago. I received it at about 10 of December . After two days I started for first time inside the house to download the updates before the first flight. During the firmware update of the drone it got stuck at 2o/o and after this the drone is useless. After 2 days and a lot of efforts to fix it I made a hard reset to controller and I lost gunned app for pilots. I have reported to Europe tuners service but until now I don't have any solution. Does anyone can help me or is there any central support team to report it? As you can see after 1 months haven't flied it yet.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Yuneec-Forum.com mobile app

2. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    I have a Q500 4K I bought 3 years ago, I have never updated the firmware, for just this reason....If everything is working as I want it toi...I would rather not take the chance of screwing it all up....to many horror stories of screwed up firmware updates...Now other people have updated every time a new update comes out and had no problems at all..........I know this was no help at all, but I have no idea where to go for help...there are a lot of experts here that should be able to give some real help....good luck....

nikloukas likes this.
  3. Yusidius

Yusidius New Member

Jan 12, 2019
    I'm on the latest firmware and there doesn't seem to be any issues. Could you try downgrading?

nikloukas likes this.
  4. nikloukas

nikloukas New Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Thanks a lot for your advise. I will follow it..

5. nikloukas

nikloukas New Member

Jan 8, 2019
    I could't do anything. There wasn't any communication with the drone. The only communication between the controler and the drone was with the camera. Normally this could be enough for the firmware update but when i pushed the "update" button in the app the program didn 't recognize the connection with the camera despite the fact that i could see the camera on controller and it didn't make tha update. The bad thing is that there is sufficient support here in Greece and in my opinion in Europe.

6. nikloukas

nikloukas New Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Thanks all for your replies. I Finally sent it back for replacement.