Typhoon H won't arm

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Discussion' started by Gyro108, May 30, 2016.

1. Slickit

Slickit Member

May 19, 2016
    Male
    #21 Slickit, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Gyro108

Gyro108 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Male
    West Midlands UK
    Its all good now thanks, I managed to put the B1 settings back to what they should be and I'm now having fun with my H.

3. Marco Moura

Marco Moura New Member

Jun 3, 2016
    Male
    Hi,

Same problem here. but I can't change the settings of D/R SW to INH, only can change to the S1S2S3S4S5.

How we can change the module S1 to INH, anyone know?

Thanks.

4. John Williams

John Williams New Member

Feb 28, 2016
    Male
    Thanks, but can you also take pictures of the pages like Thr, Ail, Ele etc? I was messing with the channel settings and am sure something is messed up.

5. livedrone

livedrone New Member

Aug 16, 2016
    Male
    Hello , same problem You can take pictures of Thr pages, Ail Ele etc? I would be very grateful to those who help me .
    Thank you so much . :(:(:(

6. Bahman Tirgan

Bahman Tirgan New Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Male
    Hello All,

I am having trouble arming the copter and the start/stop button stopped working after successful firmware update to b23. Now I know a lot of people have had the same problem. some could get it going by adjusting the channel parameter and some by reseting the ST16 to factory setting. I have not been able to resolve the matter by following the methods have been told by others.

I am going to point out to some factors and then it would be great if some one hands out his experience and knowledge on this matter.

1- The ready light indicator on ST16 screen is in blue. when I push the red button it makes some beeps but no start. However I am not sure if the Hexa Icon on top of the READY status should be in any color or not. right now is dimmed and greyed out.
    2- I have telemetry reading and GPS OFF IN angle mode.
    3- Camera is working and everything seems ok.
    4- When I push red button the out put monitor shows its working and going from 50 to 0 once its hold.

I have gathered some pics of my channel setting, Firmware info page and so on... thank you all in advance

Attached Files:

7. PatR

PatR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Retired sUAS professional
    Central California
    First try a normal bind process with the H by refreshing the Typhoon H selection and binding. If Typhoon H does not show up on the left side of the bind selection drop down try the next part.

When in the "About Controller" page, push the update icon for Typhoon H. If a message "unfortunately Flightmode not found" pops up the system has probably lost bind. To fix, shut everything down and reboot to first bind with the camera. Once that is done, exit the bind page and place the single/team switch in "Team", then go back to the binding page and refresh the Typhoon H selection. Then bind to the H after it shows up. If the bind is successful go back and check the single/team mode switch. It will likely have defaulted to single but it's always good to check.