Typhoon Q500 4k

Discussion in 'Help' started by jaredpope98, Dec 26, 2016.

1. jar

jaredpope98 New Member

Ok so I recently just got a typhoon q500 4k and I went to take my first flight and I go to take off and It wouldn't, I went full blast it was pretty loud and it still wouldn't and then it said the battery was dead. So then I changed battery's and it wouldn't start the back left motor it would not start and then I tried multiple times. Then I changed to my third battery and tried again and still wouldn't work anyone know the problems.

Tags:
  2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

I answered you PM and told you to contact Yuneec CS because if you just bought this thing and you have problems like that right out of the box there seems to be some big problems with your Quad.

You can try hooking it up to the GUI and testing the motors and do a ESC assignment to make sure the motors are all working and spinning in the right direction. Other then that you might need to send it in to get repaired or exchanged.
    Here is a video on how to use the GUI. Some newer Q500 4K's only have a single connection wire, the older ones had two that you need to unplug from each other. Good luck

ff119 likes this.