Video around my home in Brampton Canada

Discussion in 'Photo's and Video's' started by Junior013, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Junior013

Junior013 New Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Male
    #1 Junior013, Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Made with a Phantom 4 pro. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Music credit: Eric Matyas

VIDEO DELETED

2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

3. Junior013

Junior013 New Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Male
    Hey,

I totally understand what you are saying. I am quite new to this but I did try to be cautious.

I am quite far from the nearest airport which is in Toronto. Also, I always kept the drone in my line of sight and I think the maximum altitude I hit was around 80m and that was only when I was doing the fade away shot at the end haha

I did fly over the local road but I think j that's about it. Please let me know if you see any major concerns and I will definitely not be repeating those again!

Thanks

4. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

With our rules here in Canada its pretty hard to fly legally. Just thought I would bring it up. The one thing you don't want is a neighbor reporting you to the hotline.
    Happy flying

5. Junior013

Junior013 New Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Male
    Yes, you are absolutely right. The rules are ridiculous. I'm trying to be extra careful. Yesterday, I was in a rural area and apparently I'm not allowed to fly there, because there's a small airport nearby.

I've never seen any aircraft in the area and I don't see a issue with me flying under 20-30m or so. Oh well, basically I can't fly anywhere!

6. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Ya Southern Ontario is really bad but people do find spots to fly. I am up around Thunder Bay and am pretty lucky where I live. I don't have to go very far to fly legally. I used to fly in the village where i live but I have a nasty neighbor who hates UAV's so I just go drive over a few blocks where no one lives and fly from there.