www.webflightpath.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rural-Geek, Jun 18, 2017.

1. h-elsner

h-elsner Active Member

HDOP is the horizontal accuracy. This is used from flight controller to decide GPS fix. Vertical will not used this comes from Baro and eventally the IMU will also take part. VDOP is also useless for the FC. TDOP possibly also, absolute time will not be used at all.
    This would be a good feature, if ST10 (or ST16) would get the time from GPS. Actually the ST10 does not.
    I guess Yuneec chooses this value to get from GPS chip because the FC use it and will send it via telemetry over the back channel to STxx.

If you fly into the woods, the copter starts to stagger and this you can see in the HDOP values later on. I have tested this.

Diagramm_für_gps_accH_01.png

br HE

2. Rural-Geek

Rural-Geek Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Male
    France
    Hi pilots,

You can now select the unit of measurement for your flight logs.
    The conversion automatically done to the chosen unit.
    The "prefered unit" parameter of your account affects only the general display of the site, while the "unit" parameter of each log influences the different distance data.
    When submitting a flight log, be sure to select the correct measurement uniton the form.
    Note that you have the option to change this unit afterwards.
    Thanks to Tom for alerting me on this point, this allowed me to quickly make a change to WebFligthPath.com!

Have fun!

3. Rural-Geek

Rural-Geek Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Male
    France
    #63 Rural-Geek, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017

4. Rural-Geek

Rural-Geek Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Male
    France
    Hi pilots,

New update today:
    • You can now download all auto-generated files (KML,KMZ,GPX) in ONE zipped file from the flight path map page
    Capture du 2017-07-26 14-41-24.png

5. Rural-Geek

Rural-Geek Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Male
    France
    Checkout this video to learn how to push your flight logs to WebFlightPath.com directly from your ST16 ground station:

Dennisdrone likes this.