Yuneec 500+ 4K500 and Breeze

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Goldfever, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Goldfever

Goldfever New Member

Feb 18, 2020
    Male
    Hi there I have a yuneec 500+ and a 4k500 in immaculate shape both have extra sets of props which I have never come close need one have the hand helds that come with them also bought Go Professional cases for both, also have 2 yuneec Breezes 6 yuneec 500 batterys all mint shape-and 3 for the Breeze and a charger for each battery I fly 3D airplanes also for 40+ years these quads are pristine again have custom charger for the 500 Yuneecs color read out super nice, you can see these quads fly on you tube type my name Ike Sutherland I keep everything in my AC extra bedroom here in my house in AZ dont fly in the summer to hot hard on electronics as well as batterys I keep them all at storage mode 3.85 volts per cell love to fly ,but health issues are getting the edge glaucoma, so there going who ever gets this hanger full of quads is getting a killer deal with to many extras to mention $1200 cash takes Everything-Pick at my Home Suncitywest AZ feel free to ask questions email at flyrcquad@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. wayne delvecchio

wayne delvecchio New Member

Oct 7, 2017
    Male
    Would you like to sell the q500 batteries by themselves.

3. Goldfever

Goldfever New Member

Feb 18, 2020
    Male
    Sure $1200

4. wayne delvecchio

wayne delvecchio New Member

Oct 7, 2017
    Male
    Good luck no need to respond, I was just asking.

Sent from my iPad using Yuneec-Forum.com