Yuneec breeze compass problem

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by TJ Duncan, Dec 7, 2016.

1. TJ Duncan

TJ Duncan New Member

I bought the yuneec breeze a few days ago and im trying to calibrate it to be able to fly it but to no avail. Whenever i enter calibration mode in the app the drone will flash yellow but after plenty of rotations the calibration stays at 0% and there us no beeping sound to indicate the process is working. Has anyone has these problems? Is there any solutions?

Tags:
  2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

Not having the breeze and only watching a few videos they say to rotate it slowly not fast. Other then that I looked around on other forums and no one has been reporting compass problems.

3. TJ Duncan

TJ Duncan New Member

I rotate is very slow about 50 times and nothing

4. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like you need to call Yuneec in the morning.

5. Dan

Dan Belick New Member

I have had this happen also. I found that turning it off, taking out the battery and putting it back in, then restarting my phone with no apps open cured it. Not sure which specific action made the difference.
    it is a slow calibration process, but once started,the counter will roll. I have also found that a partial compass calibration will make the breeze fly very poorly, not recommended!

6. nat

nathanh New Member

I've had compass problems twice. both times in -10deg C weather. The breeze turned on with Red light. I tried to calibrate compass but failed. Then turned off and on, then Green light - compass issue disappeared. Seemed to fly fine after that.