Yuneec is extremely misleading!

Discussion in 'E-GO Skateboard' started by Bebo534, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Bebo534

Bebo534 New Member

Hi,

I like my board and all but I find one particular thing on the E-Go website extremely misleading.

[​IMG]

This is blatantly lying and false advertising. They're claiming they have a android app which they clearly don't...
    Either release one or remove it from your website..

Thanks.

Tags:
    Socaltrader likes this.
  2. midego

midego Administrator Staff Member

I agree, there is no Android app available. But i don't understand why I would want to use one.

3. Nul

NulodPBall New Member

Like most apps for similar functions you usually get more information and you can usually change some operating parameters ...like maybe how fast the brakes slow you down...or checking to see if you have enough juice to make it somewhere if you forget to recharge ...or a few other things...heck, if I knew how to make the calls, I'd take a stab at it.

4. wac

wackypack New Member

regarding why anyone would "want" to use one, how about being 10 miles from home when your controller dies (yeah i'm dumb, whatever) and you dont have the usb cable in your pocket to attempt to re-charge it (yeah i'm dumb, whatever). that was me yesterday and i was thinking if i had that damn app i could have definitely used it! ended up walking at least 6 miles to a lousy convenience store where i bought a .50 cent cable for 14 bucks. i was happy the controller did in fact work just leaving it in the usb slot as a "corded" controller without having to charge for any length of time which was kind of cool.

5. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Moderator Staff Member

I never was much for skateboards.