Yuneec Typhoon H How-To/Firmware/Manuals/Software (all models)

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Discussion' started by midego, Jun 23, 2016.

1. midego

midego Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    Tags:
  2. sharon

sharon New Member

I bay mistake installd the standart frimware instade the europe now the typhoon h only shown the camera but i dont have telemetria and cant arm the drone

plissken and Mark-Typhoon-H like this.
  3. Jos

JosvM New Member

After the update you have to bind the st16 and the cam again.

Luna-Morpilot likes this.
  4. Bur

Burmansound New Member

Thanks for the post. Why do you need to make a copy? I've never done that before, and it seems to work.

Thanks,

-burmansound

5. Pat

PatR Moderator Staff Member

One action that always works if and when the ST-16 does not "find" an update for the auto pilot; put the ST-16 in "Team" mode and refresh the update search. the ST-16 always finds the update afterwards if it was successfully uploaded. When it does, bind both the camera and the autopilot/aircraft at the same time.

If after an update the system states "WiFi not connected" and you cannot go further with the update, go into the camera selection menu and make a camera selection. CGO3 Pro is what should be selected. The WiFi originates at the camera and lacking a camera selection the system has nothing to link to.

If after a system update you find you cannot access the camera tools on the right side of the ST-16 screen, meaning they are "greyed out", go back to the camera selection list and be sure you selected CGO3 Pro. The settings functions are only available with the Pro selection.

If you cannot activate the 4 way tabs for "Cruise Control" and camera settings, return to Settings>Other Settings menu and put the ST-16 in "advanced" mode.