Yuneecuav.com website seems to be imposter site to put down Yuneec products?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fezzik, Aug 31, 2016.

Tags:
?

Do you think Yuneecuav.com is an imposter website designed to promote DJI?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Maybe

10.0%
  1. Fezzik

Fezzik Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Male
    Hi folks,

I stumbled across the Yuneecuav.com website doing some searches on Yuneec, and was surprised to find that each and every article on the site is written to put down Yuneec and their products, and to promote DJI.

They've even stooped to putting down the Yuneec-forum.com website to assist in their goals.

This is obviously a way for them to pursue their mandate.

Do you guys think this is an official DJI initiative to bash Yuneec?

Personally, I think something should be done to expose this sham... I think this forum is great, and Yuneec has exceptional customer support, so this bothers me to no end. People shouldn't be able to get away with this.

This is their recent posting at:
    http://www.yuneecuav.com/experience-yuneec-forum/

===================================
    My terrible experience with Yuneec Forum
    Yuneec UAV > Drone Industry > My terrible experience with Yuneec Forum

[​IMG]

Jewel August 29, 2016 0 Comments

Drone Industry, UAV Pilot, Yuneec News

Yuneec, Yuneec Forum

How can Yuneec forum suck like that?!

I do not want to be an asshole but I just want to express I DO NOT like the Yuneec forum.

Below you will see that it takes time for you to register an account.I was in the English page and

I skipped verification.But it kept saying “You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly.Please try again.” I then clicked at verification where there were Chinese characters.I thougt it would be okay but it seemed that the page was cleared off.The information I filled in before had gone and I had to start over.Seriously?!

I started over again and clicked at “sign up” but nothing happened and I failed again.

It said something went wrong and tried again later.What the hell???

I needed to watch the tutorial videos and research for more information.So I had to try again even I did hate to do such a simple staff again and again.Just a waste of time,ok?

I tried again and verified my email.Thanks god I made it.I tried so hard!!! But what disappointing is that I couldn’t find anything helpful from the forum.There are only some conversations.All the products are listed below the page and I have to say this is the worst website I have ever found.Nothing is helpful and when you post a question there,nobody replies and cares.

Rubbish!!!

My extremely unpleastant experience with Yuneec Forum

kbates likes this.
  2. PJP

PJP Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Male
    99% Retired & Lovin' It!
    Florida USA
    Very odd site. There are no responses to anything. Here is another article heading:
    Stay away from Yuneec Typhoon G and its stinky customer service

Fezzik likes this.
  3. Fezzik

Fezzik Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Male
    It's ironic considering that Yuneec has a much better reputation than dji when it comes to customer support.

kbates likes this.
  4. kbates

kbates Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Male
    Remote Pilot-In-Comman
    Charlotte
    Seems like they’re stealing a page from Microsoft’s playbook from the late 90s to early oughts… We all saw through MS’s BS back then, so that 'forum' should be easy enough for us to ignore as well. What a sad joke. dji must be scared of their competition…

5. Bruce S

Bruce S New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Male
    Boating Instructor
    Sidney BC Canada
    Yuneec is aware of this site. I noticed that yuneecuav is using Yuneec's logo which is likely trademarked.

6. Edward Meijer

Edward Meijer Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Male
    This site no
    This site no longer longer exists